The New Logo - IT Tech BuZ

Please make your comments about the new look of the Logo

3 Responses to “The New Logo - IT Tech BuZ”

its one of the worst logos i've ever seen. you should really invest your money into developing a good logo

My + You said...

Hello, I hope that you will be in touch and follow our blogs, you would like to pass on my blog, I live from writing because I have no job and only do this and I hope an earnings-per-visit because once my blog and click because I often see your blog and have a great theme.
And logo is a funny interesting.

My + You said...

Hii I visited your blog, but no new post, probably you do not have the time. Okay times again and hear you. And look at my blog there are new things and for a few days I will set TOP best programs in the 2008 free of course - will be 10 categories and ten programs in each category.

Post a Comment